Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Message to 2010

Dear 2010,

Fuck you! I hate your stupid year. Not only did I work in Cuba during your time with much hatred and negativity all around me and consuming me like the deep vast abyss that goes with that job, then My wife leaves me for someone else and directly tears my family apart. I hate you with a passion 2010. I have never seen such a horrible year like you before and hope to God I do not have another year like you again. Now that Jessica is 15 weeks pregnant and my daughter is confused to who is her daddy now. I simply feel that I can curse you 2010. You just had it in for me from the beginning didn't you? I remember your first day I woke up with a terrible headache(of course that could have been self induced) but that is besides the point. So as the end of this horrible tenure of yours comes to a close I say good riddance and hope that your replacement is much more kind, fun and good to me. I will not miss you 2010. Nor will I have any kind memories of you. 2010, I hope you burn in hell with all the other evil years.

From the bottom of whats left of my heart,

Me

P.S.

You were a sucky ass movie too. I mean c'mon did you think you would measure up to 2001?

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you for being so pissed off at 2010! It was really mean and rotten to you! That is how 2007 was for us....
    Let's hope 2011 is better.....

    ReplyDelete